“Costa Blanca All Year Round.
TV-Information Film 2020”
is Being Produced NOW…
This upcoming TV-film with Information about Costa Blanca is the 26th film in the series called “Costa Blanca – the place to live and visit” filmed by the well-known Danish filmmaker and composer Theo Newton, also known as Torben Thoger (https://theonewton.com/bio)
To watch our films go to: https://UPnowCostaBlanca.com
The purpose of the new film is to promote businesses and attractions in the area to tourists as well as the International Community living and interested in the area.
The TV-information film will be aired on International, Local TV Channel reaching over 50.000 International residents and visitors.
UP NOW Costa Blanca will also promote the film to the hundreds of thousands of International viewers interested in the Costa Blanca via online channels.
We are looking for 12 businesses and attractions to be featured.
The documentaries that have already premiered had collectively with their trailers reached over 1.000.000 local and international viewers on social media!
If you have or know of a business or attraction that would like to be featured in the film, please contact us TODAY.
ENROLLMENT FOR BUSINESSES: 20th January – 28th February 2020
FILMING: February and March 2020
PREMIERE: April 2020
PRICES: Our special offers begin at 300 EUR. Please contact us to know more.
OBS: If you have attended earlier productions, we might be able to use that spot and we have a very special price for you then.
AS A PARTICIPANT HERE IS WHAT YOU GET:
- Filming and production of your 1 to 3-minute spot where we show and in text mention the highlights of your business. An interview could be included.
- Your spot will be appropriately weaved into the content of the film, featuring the name of your business, your logo, website or Facebook address and telephone number.
- Your participation will be announced in our newsletter reaching over 2.000 international subscribers interested in the Costa Blanca.
- Your business will leverage on the film being shown to:
- Over 50.000 International residents and visitors of the Costa Blanca on UP NOW Costa Blanca TV channel number 1 via Scansat-Network – broadcasting within the Costa Blanca. It will be shown twice per day for one year.
- A Worldwide audience via Scansat-Network’s online IPTV.
- 100’s of thousands of International Costa Blanca residents and visitors as well as Internationals interested in the region, via online channels:
- The film will be hosted on our Authority You Tube Channel with over 700.000 visitors and growing.
- The film will be featured on our ever-growing Facebook page with over 7.700 fans.
- The film will be shown in various local and international Facebook groups with hundreds of thousands of members.