Oliva TV Documentary is a part of a series of documentaries about the Costa Blanca filmed by the well-known Danish filmmaker and composer Theo Newton, also known as Torben Thoger: (www.torbenthoger.com/biography)
The purpose is to promote the town as the place to enjoy and visit to the International Community living and interested in the area.
The Oliva TV documentary will be aired on International, Local TV Channel reaching over 50.000 International residents and visitors.
UP NOW Costa Blanca will also promote the film to the hundreds of thousands of International viewers interested in the Costa Blanca via online channels.
These documentaries are human interest stories where we hear about the area through the people that live and have their businesses there.
We are looking for 12 businesses and attractions to be featured and tell us why this area is special.
The documentaries that have already premiered had collectively with their trailers reached over 1.000.000 local and international viewers on social media!
If you have or know of a business or attraction that would like to be featured in the film, please contact us TODAY.
ENROLLMENT FOR BUSINESSES: September, 3-24
FILMING: September, 2018
PREMIERE: October, 2018
AS A PARTICIPANT HERE IS WHAT YOU GET:
- Your spot consisting of a mini interview with our presenter where we show & mention the highlights of your business
- Your spot will be appropriately weaved into the content of the documentary, featuring your name and the name of your business
- The logo will be featured in the credits of the documentary.
- Your name, the name of your business, short description, map & your website will be featured on the SEO optimized page of our website.
- Your participation will be announced in our newsletter reaching over 2000 international subscribers interested in the Costa Blanca.
- Your business will leverage on the film being shown to:
- Over 50 000 International residents and visitors of the Costa Blanca via local TV channel broadcasting within the Costa Blanca
- 100s of thousands of International Costa Blanca residents and visitors as well as Internationals interested in the region, via online channels:
- The film will be hosted on our Authority You Tube Channel with over 514 000 visitors and growing
- The film will be featured on our ever-growing Facebook page with over 7400 fans
- The film will be shown in various local and international Facebook groups with hundreds of thousands of members
Partner UP NOW Costa Blanca
Mobile: 638 258 412
Email: [email protected]
Here is what some of the participants say: