“Spring on the Costa Blanca North” TV Documentary is a part of a series of documentaries about the Costa Blanca filmed by the well-known Danish filmmaker and composer Torben Thoger – www.torbenthoger.com/biography
The purpose is to promote the region and the towns (stretching from Alicante to Denia) as the places to enjoy and visit in the spring to the International Community living and interested in the area.
The Spring TV documentary will be aired on International, Local TV Channel reaching over 50.000 International residents and visitors. UP NOW Costa Blanca will also promote the films to the hundreds of thousands of International viewers interested in the Costa Blanca via online channels.
These documentaries are human interest stories where we hear about the area through the people that live and have their businesses there. In this film we are particularly interested to present businesses and attractions that function in the spring time.
We are looking for 20 businesses and attractions to be featured and tell us why spring on the Costa Blanca North is special.
The enrollment of participants starts on Monday, March 12th and will ends on March, 23rd
If you have or know of a business or attractions that would like to be featured in Spring on the Costa Blanca North TV Documentary, please contact us today.
DETAILS OF THE PROJECT:
OBJECTIVE: To show how Costa Blanca North is the perfect place to live and visit by foreigners in the springtime.
The fantastic climate, activities, restaurants, businesses that are doing well in the springtime
FEATURE: 20 businesses & attractions
AIRED ON: Local, International TV & Online Channels
SCHEDULE: Enrolment for businesses: 12/3 – 23/3
FILMING: March 2018
PREMIERE: April, 2018
AS A PARTICIPANT HERE IS WHAT YOU GET:
- Your spot consisting of a mini interview with our presenter where we show & mention the highlights of your business
- Your spot will be appropriately weaved into the content of the documentary, featuring your name and the name of your business
- Your name, the name of your business, your logo will be featured in the credits of the documentary.
- Your name, the name of your business, your website will be featured on the SEO optimized page of our website.
- Your participation will be announced in our newsletter reaching over 2000 international subscribers interested in the Costa Blanca.
- Your business will leverage on the film being shown to:
- Over 50 000 International residents and visitors of the Costa Blanca via local TV channel broadcasting within the Costa Blanca.
- 100s of thousands of International Costa Blanca residents and visitors as well as Internationals interested in the region, via online channels.
- The film will be hosted on our Authority You Tube Channel with over 420 000 visitors and growing
- The film will be featured on our ever-growing Facebook page with over 6800 fans.
- The film will be shown in various local and international Facebook groups with hundreds of thousands of members.
Partner UP NOW Costa Blanca
Mobile: 638 258 412
Office: 966 888 968
Email: [email protected]
Here is what some of the participants say: